KEEPING BARISTAS HAPPY
In the espresso world, when we talk about ergonomics we mean the optimization of the design of the coffee machine so the professional barista can work in the utmost comfort. Basically, what we are looking for is that the barista can perform his ‘choreography’ smoothly, comfortably and happily.
Based on structured data collection, we have designed our machine in line with the different ergonomic parameters demanded by baristas to ensure that their relationship with the Barista T is a joyous one. The essential elements have been devised and designed so that the creation of an espresso coffee and its specific choreography take place in the most comfortable possible circumstances for the professional barista.
- Easy access. By just taking out a few screws you have access to all the components: Solenoid valves, heating elements… everything inside the machine.
- Internal valves. We have installed valves to facilitate the machine’s repair either on site or in a workshop.
- Steam wands. Very easy to dismantle. Easy to clean.
- External pump regulation. Easy access
- Electrical and electronic components protected and insulated from heat sources (boilers). Independent, unified electronic section. Easy access for repairs. The use of insulating material for boilers guarantees a ‘cool’ interior temperature and lengthens the lifespan of all the components, avoiding the need for repairs.